To be an outstanding school that meets individual needs and prepares students personally, socially and academically for a successful future.
Our Values - AWARE
Values are the guiding principles that an organization will be
known for and how it will behave. They ask, “What is important to us?”
They are something of worth and held in esteem by all those who are part
of the organization.
The Multinational School values are:
- Aspirations (Excellence, challenge, effort, attainment, pride, exceeding potential)
- Well Being (safety, empathy, care, charity, self-actualization, belonging, inclusion, self-esteem)
- Access (Inclusion, meeting the needs of individuals)
- Responsibility (pride, loyalty appropriate language / attitudes / behaviors, tolerance, clean environment)
- Ethics (Equity, trust, honesty, integrity, care for the environment, Respect)
The Multinational School Riyadh (MNS-R) is a K-12 private international school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 1998, we have since become one of the top schools in Riyadh. Our internationally qualified teaching staff regularly lead students to achieve some of the best academic results in the world in VCAA, IGCSE and A-Levels examinations. We have one of the best co-curricular activity programs in Saudi Arabia building well rounded students outside the classroom.
We are a vibrant and diverse community of over 1600 students and nearly 400 staff from over 80 different countries.
Board of Governors
From Years 9 and 10 we offer the IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and A Levels for senior students as preparation for university education. These internationally recognized qualifications give our students the choice of studying anywhere in the world.
Our School offers:
- Academic excellence with strong pastoral care.
- The most comprehensive and sophisticated learning support programmes in the Middle East.
- Excellent, internationally experienced, qualiﬁed teachers.
- Child-centred and play-based Early Childhood Programmes.
- Intelligent integration of information technology from day one.
- A wide range of specialist subjects with dedicated specialist teachers.
- A large and dedicated special needs department.
If you are considering the next stage of your childʼs education, you are warmly invited to contact us to discuss the life and work of Multinational School, Riyadh!