The school operates on a five-day week, Sunday to Thursday.
- Special Needs: Classes start at 7:50 a.m. and finish at 1:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten: Classes start at 7:50 a.m. and finish at 1:10 p.m.
- Foundation to Year 8: Classes start at 7:50 a.m. and finish at 2:00 p.m.
- Years 9 to 12: Classes start at 7.50 and finish at 2.00 p.m. except Monday & Wednesday which are 7.50 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Staff will be on playground duty between 7:35 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. and 2:10 pm. Additionally, there will be staff presence during school breaks.
The school is not responsible for the safety and welfare of the students outside the above mentioned hours. Students must not arrive at school before 7:35 a.m. Kindergarten students must be collected by 1:20 p.m. Foundation and above by 2.25 p.m. at the latest. The only exceptions are for students attending the breakfast club, after school care or undertaking extracurricular activities:
- Students attending breakfast club may enter the school from 6.30 a.m.
- Students attending extracurricular activities must be collected no later than 3.10 p.m.
- After School Care – Kindergarten students waiting for older siblings must be collected from after school care no later than 2.10 p.m. All other students attending after school care (by prior arrangement) must be collected no later than 3.10 p.m.
Office Hours The school office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday. All enquiries should be directed to the Receptionist during these hours.
Appointments must be arranged through the Receptionist for parents to meet with the Registrar, Coordinator or any of the Teachers.